Bobby Bones Show ‘Great Pallet Reveal’
After weeks of delays, Lunchbox’s pallet for the show's investment is finally in the studio! It cost $540 and is full of Amazon returns and the goal is to hopefully sell what is inside of it for more than they paid the pallet for.
Listen to The Bobby Bones Show weekday mornings from 5:00 am to 9:00 AM on The New 99-1 AND 100.5 Kickin' Country!
It’s a huge pallet and in the studio, they finally started to open what’s in it. They are splitting everything up in three piles: one that will make money, one that is garbage and a return pile. While opening the boxes they will price how much the items would cost at resale value.
- Four Kids Scoop Rockers. Resale Value: $10.
- 24-inch Scepter Monitor. Resale Value: $25.
- Simple Fold Highchair. Resale Value: $20.
- Racecar Seat Covers. Resale Value: $20.
- Juegoal Rear Bumper Protector. Resale Value: $25.
- Bosch Metal Fire dome for LC1. Resale Value: $15.
- Dream Pairs Slippers in size 9. Resale Value: $5.
- Fantasy Edge Sword. Resale Value: $10.
- A box of toilet paper they are going to put in the return pile.
- Two Hotel Sleeping Pillows. Resale Value: $5.
- Mop bucket they are going to throw away.
- Air Pump. Resale Value: $10.
- Massage Cushion with heat and vibration. Resale Value: $50.
As of right now they will make roughly $230 off the pallet. However, there are still more boxes to open.