QUIZ: How South Dakotan Are You? Can You Answer These Questions?
You don't have to live in South Dakota to have that Dakota spirit. But you do have to know some stuff about the Mount Rushmore State.
Let's see how 'South Dakotan' you are. How many of these 10 South Dakota Questions can you answer correctly?
- Jack McCall was tried, convicted and hanged in 1877 for killing Wild Bill Hickok. Where is Jack McCall Buried?
- You can get your picture taken on a big antlered rabbit outside of Wall Drug. What is that rabbit called?
- What South Dakota town boasts being the geographical center of the United State?
- This South Dakota dish is typically made from cubes of lamb, venison, or beef that is deep-fried and served with dipping sauce. What is it called?
- South Dakota's top five agricultural products are cattle, corn, soybeans, wheat, and What?
- Can you name the 4 faces on Mount Rushmore in order from left to right?
- Famous former NFL Linebacker Chad Greenway is from what South Dakota town?
- Famous NFL placekicker Adam Vinatieri was born in what South Dakota town?
- Cagey is the official mascot of the Sioux Falls Canaries baseball team. What is the name of Cagey's little sidekick?
- What is the state sport of South Dakota?
- He is buried in an unmarked grave in the Yankton cemetery.
- A Jackalope
- Belle Fourche
- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln
- Mount Vernon, SD