Kickin’ Country is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
KIKN is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
All of your favorite music, the Bobby Bones Show in the morning, Midday with Trav and JD in the afternoon, plus the local news, latest country music news, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up KIKN on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KIKN. Tap on the station logo to get to the KIKN skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KIKN skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KIKN.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? Contact Us! We're happy to help.