Offical Promotional Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Results Radio KIKN, KKLS, KMXC, KYBB, KXRB, KSOO, Townsquare Media, 5100 S. Tennis Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- You must be 18 or 21 years of age or older to win.
- All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of Results Radio/Townsquare Media, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- An individual may win any on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize/prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts and prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station, Townsquare Media, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the station during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- Results Radio reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
- Results Radio reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- Results Radio reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
- A winners list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Results Radio, 5100 S. Tennis Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57108, Attn: [Contest Name] – Winner List