Lincoln High School Senior Power Lifter Competing Against Best in World
When you are a teenager, it can feel like it's you against the world. Natalie Richardson of Sioux Falls has signed up to do just that.
The 17 year old Sioux Falls Lincoln High School senior is set to take on the world in a sport she thrives in, and has only been training in for just two years: weightlifting. In June, Richardson will be flying with eight other United States women to Minsk, Belarus to compete with the best in the world.
She will be the only South Dakotan on the roster, and Natalie has without a doubt earned her spot.
According to Keloland.com here are a some of her accomplishments:
- She is a two-time power lifting state champion
- Has ranked second in the nation
- Personal Best Squat: 315 lbs.
- Personal Best Dead lift: 360 lbs.
- Personal Best Bench Press: 170 lbs.