Lincoln Powers by Roosevelt in First Meeting Since State Title Game
The Lincoln Patriots and Roosevelt Rough Riders met for the first time on Tuesday, February 3, 2015 since the 2014 state championship game. This time it was Lincoln who came out on top.
The Patriots dominated the first quarter outscoring Roosevelt 9-3, and they never looked back winning 56-39. The Rough Riders never had a lead in the game, and found themselves trailing by 10-11 points consistently.
Addison Park led Lincoln with 24 points, while Nickel Meyers added 10. Tristan Teichmeier of Roosevelt posted 11 points for the team lead with Taryn Christion right behind with ten.
The Patriots are now 9-3 with the win and now travels to Watertown on Friday night. The Rough Riders will also go on the road on Friday night as they go to Marshall, Minnesota.
- Aberdeen Central 74, Mitchell 71
- Dell Rapids 80, Canton 48
- Garretson 61, Baltic 33
- Sioux Falls O'Gorman 75, Sioux City, North, Iowa 58
- Watertown 47, Huron 41
- Yankton 67, Brookings 66, OT
- South Dakota HS Girls Basketball:
- Aberdeen Central 70, Mitchell 36
- Brookings 47, Yankton 28
- Dell Rapids 52, Canton 36
- Watertown 43, Huron 30
- West Central 43, Tri-Valley 25