Get Free Huset’s Ticket
Huset’s Speedway will run a double header of outlaw sprint car action on Memorial Day weekend. The start times for the two events are Sunday night at 7pm and Monday night at 6pm.
The two nights of exciting racing action will be capped off with the 8th Annual Beef Night on Monday’s Memorial Day race. Brought to you by The South Dakota Cattleman’s Auxiliary.
The fans have the opportunity to get a free admission ticket for Monday night’s race by buying $10 worth of beef. It’s one of the best deals for a race fan anywhere in the country.
Plus to ‘beef things up’ even more, 600 free hamburgers will be given out to the fans at the race. This event is designed to promote the consumption of beef thru the sport of racing.
Here’s the very important details on getting the free ticket with the purchase of beef:
- The FREE ticket only is obtained by purchasing a $10 beef certificate known as ‘Beef Bucks’. Beef Bucks can be redeemed by consumers at any business in the nation that sells beef. I.E. Grocery stores, restaurants, and even the hamburger stand at the race track.
- You MUST get your free ticket before race day. NO free tickets with the beef bucks purchase will be available anywhere after Sunday May 26, 2013.
Here’s where you can get a free ticket to the race with each purchase of a $10 Beef Bucks certificate (you are not limited to just one):
- Huset’s Speedway on Sunday night. BEWARE of a possible rain out Sunday ruining your chance of doing the free ticket deal. If the track is closed on Sunday, you won’t be able to do it there. Not available on Monday the day of the race.
- Right now during the week you can get them at ALL First Dakota National Banks in South Dakota.
- You can call the Beef Bucks office at 888-640-MEAT