What It Would Cost You To Buy ’12 Days Of Christmas’ Gifts 2019
Every year someone does a breakdown of what it would actually cost if you were actually going to buy your true love every item from the song "The 12 Days of Christmas".
NBC says the price index for 2019 is $38,993.59, which is an increase of .2% from last year. It would cost $170,298 to purchase all 364 gifts listed in the song. Here is the breakdown of the 364 items.
- One Partridge And A Pear Tree, $217.17; down 4.5% from last year
- Two turtle doves, $300; down 20% from last year
- Three French hens, $181.50; same as last year
- Four calling birds (canaries), $599.96; same as last year
- Five gold rings, $825; up 10% from last year
- Six geese a-laying, $420; up 7.7% from last year
- Seven swans a-swimming, $13,125; same as last year
- Eight maids a-milking, $58; same as last year
- Nine ladies dancing, $7,552.84; same as last year
- Ten lords a-leaping, $10,000; same as last year
- Eleven pipers piping, $2,748.87; up .8% from last year
- Twelve drummers drumming, $2,972.25; up .8% from last year