Song Lyrics The Bobby Bones Show Would Get Tattooed
You can hear The Bobby Bones Show weekday mornings 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM on The New 99-1 and 100.5 Kickin' Country and on your Kickin' Country App!
During The Bobby Bones Show today, the show members were talking about song lyrics that have made an impact on them. So much so that they would be willing to get it tattooed on them if they were pressed to get a song lyric on their body.
Bobby's song lyric was related to something he remembered during his childhood. While Amy's was a song lyric from her favorite artist of all time. Then Eddie's lyric was related to his recent walk from West Virginia to Tennessee. Lunchbox and Raymundo's were both catered to their personalities.
- Bobby- Counting Crows' "When I look at the television, I see me... staring right back at me."
- Amy - George Strait's "A love without end, Amen"
- Eddie - George Strait's "West Virginia down to Tennessee."
- Lunchbox - Right Said Fred's "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts."
- Raymundo - Drake's "You only live once."
- Morgan - Eli Young Band's "Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.”
- Mike D - Post Malone's "And I was feeling Whitney, me and my homies sipped Houston."
- Scuba Steve - Aerosmith's "Dream on... dream until the dream come true."
- Abby - Journey's "Don't stop believin'. Hold on to that feelin."
- Hillary - Amazing Grace "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound."