Feeling Stressed? Have Some Comfort Food!
This has been a stressful, crazy couple of weeks. Many people in the world and around the Sioux Empire are probably feeling overwhelmed. But I have the solution...food!
Who doesn't LOVE great food at a time like this?! It is also an enormous plus that food usually brings people together, especially families. I've conducted some research, and I found the 20 Best American Comfort Foods from Jetsetter. Take a look at the list and see if you agree.
- Chicken and Waffles
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Mac and Cheese (My personal favorite! Yummy!)
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza (This is actually on the list, no joke. I can't say I disagree with Jetsetter!)
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Coney Dogs
- Chips and Queso
- Toasted Ravioli
- Sancoho (I've never heard of this dish before. It's essentially a beef stew.)
- Chili (Don't forget to add the mac!)
- Fish Tacos
- Brunswick Stew
- Garbage Plate
- Breakfast Burrito
- Pepperoni Roll
- Loco Moco (According to Jetsetter, this is a Hawaiian meal. It's like a burger with an egg over a gravy bowl of rice. It sounds good!)
- Chicken Pot Pie
This could be the perfect time to try something new! What's your favorite comfort food? Would you add any dish to this list?