Things The Bobby Bones Show Members are Terrible At
Members of The Bobby Bones Show shared what they are terrible at. Find out their answers below!
- Bobby Bones – Wheel of Fortune. It could be one letter and he still would have no idea.
- Eddie – Math. It’s been tough because his son is terrible at math too and he’s been trying to help him get better, but he struggles with it too.
- Lunchbox – Rhythm. He’s super bad at staying on beat and rhythm in general.
- Amy – Singing. She’s not great but she’s not terrible. Others said she’s bad at driving, staying focused, and not hitting walls when she walks down the hall.
- Listen to The Bobby Bones Show on weekdays from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM on The New 99-1 and 100.5, Kickin' Country.
They also shared what their warning label would say if they came with one:
- Eddie - “Feed this man or he’s about to get hangry.”
- Lunchbox - “Stay back six feet, smell strong odor.”
- Amy - “Watch out” it applies to her driving, walking, and scams.
- Bobby Bones - “Vision impaired.”