Stuff to Look Forward to in January
New year, new month, new stuff happening!
2020 is in the rearview mirror and we are full steam ahead! Bring it on 2021!
I've compiled some stuff to look forward to in January. There is something for everybody this month. Tons of sports, TV premieres, and even bagel and peanut butter enthusiasts have a reason to celebrate.
- The NFL playoffs start this Saturday, January 9th
- Alabama and Ohio State face off in college football's National Championship next Monday, January 11th
- The Winter X Games start January 29th
- "The Bachelor" premiered last night
- Fox's "Name That Tune" reboot lands January 6th
- "Celebrity Wheel of Fortune" and "The Chase" hit ABC on January 7th
- HBO's Tiger Woods documentary airs this Sunday, January 10th
- CW's "Walker, Texas Ranger" reboot hits January 21st (I didn't even know this was a thing, but I'm super excited!)
- The Presidential Inauguration is on January 20th
- Grammy Awards will air on CBS on January 31st
- Martin Luther King Day on January 18th
- Houseplant Appreciation Day is the 10th
- Clean Your Desk Day is the 11th
- National Bagel Day is the 15th
- National Popcorn Day is the 19th
- Peanut Butter Day is the 24th
- Holocaust Remembrance Day is the 27th
- National Hot Chocolate Day is the 31st
So, there ya go. Mark you calendars and celebrate accordingly.
What are you most looking forward to?
See Inside the State Theatre in Downtown Sioux Falls