Lunchbox from The Bobby Bones May Face ‘Wheel of Punishment’
Some people just don't get it. Well, we might say some people make a living out of bucking trends and making it look like they don't get it. Take for instance Lunchbox from The Bobby Bones Show [Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM on The New 99-1 AND 100.5, KIckin' Country.
As punishment, Lunchbox has to watch every episode of NCIS: Sydney. He’s watched only one episode so far and he has until Friday (1/19) to watch three more episodes and share his review. He will also be asked questions about the episodes that he must get right to prove he truly watched them.
If he does not, he will have to spin the wheel of punishment again. Here are the options on the wheel:
- Fridge smoothie - He’d have to make a smoothie out of whatever is in the fridge at work.
- Forced charity - He has to go into a coffee shop and buy a small item and tip $100 of his own money to charity.
- LB Web Block - He’s banned from using Facebook and all word and puzzle sites for three months.
- Abby’s Number One Fan - He needs to promote Abby’s music every day for a week on his Instagram and he has to listen to “Hey There Hometown” for one hour after the show in Bobby Bones office.
- Be reunited with Jake the snake from the Nashville Zoo.
Lunchbox has to watch all three episodes by the end of the week and give a review on Monday, January 22nd.