Kickin’ Country ‘Secret Sound’ Contest Rules
Townsquare Media-Sioux Falls Kickin’ Country “Secret Sound” Official Contest Rules:
· The Kickin’ Country Secret Sound Contest will be played (3) TIMES each weekday during the contest period.
· Kickin’ Country will play the Secret Sound game at or around: 8:40 AM, 12:40 PM and 4:40 PM weekdays unless otherwise announced.
· The Kickin’ Country Secret Sound will start at a pre-determined dollar amount announced by the station and grow by an additional $25.00 with every incorrect guess every time we play.
· The First person to correctly identify the “actual” sound featured in the Kickin’ Country Secret Sound will be deemed the cash winner and awarded the full cash prize at the time it was correctly guessed.
· On occasion, KIKN could possibly give out clues to contestants to help them solve the Secret Sound. Clues will be given out at the sole discretion of the KIKN management staff.
How to play:
· Contestants for The Kickin’ Country Secret Sound will be selected by taking the 10th Caller at 605- 361-8000.
· KIKN will play the secret sound Down the Phone Line for the contestant to hear each time the game is played.
· Contestants making an incorrect guess are free to try again by being caller #10 the next time the Kickin’ Country Secret Sound Contest is played on-air. However, each contestant is only allowed one guess per play.
· Once a winner is announced, the winner and every member of their immediate household is prohibited from participating in additional Kickin’ Country Secret Sound contest opportunities during the current 2022-23 contest period.
· Players MUST be (18) years of age to play and win.
How to claim your prize:
· Once a Secret Sound cash winner is announced, that person will be required to stop by the KIKN Studio at 5100 S. Tennis Lane, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108 during the business hours of (8:00 AM and 5:00 PM) to fill out the required paperwork to redeem their cash prize. Prize paperwork must be completed within (30) days of winning or the winner forfeits the amount of the cash prize and it reverts back to Results-Townsquare Media Sioux Falls. Cash prizes are not transferable. Upon filling out the required winner paperwork, each winner will be required to provide Results-Townsquare Media Sioux Falls with a LEGAL form of identification along with their Social Security Number. Each winner should expect to receive their prize check from the Townsquare Media corporate office within (60) days of the date they won.
· Winners are responsible for reporting all taxable income to the Federal Government upon winning a cash prize during the contest period.
· Results-Townsquare Media Sioux Falls reserves the right to change the contest rules at any time without prior notice to the public.
· The decision of Results-Townsquare Media Sioux Falls management regarding the enforcement of contest rules is final