Bobby Bones Fundraiser for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
For two days, The Bobby Bones Show is going to sound different on Kickin' 100.5. Thursday and Friday, December 3rd and 4th The Bobby Bones Show will be hosting their 2020 Radio Thon for St. Judes Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennesee.
Years ago, we used to do fundraisers for St. Judes so we are more than familiar with Danny Thomas and the now, world-famous Children's Hospital he founded years ago. This year, we had the option to run the show or run Best Of episodes of the show, but Chuck and I decided it would be a good idea to run the show these two days.
The Bobby Bones Show will sound different for a couple of days. You'll hear stories from families and kids that are dealing with childhood cancer. You will also have the opportunity to help if you like. We'll leave you all the information you will need if you decide to donate.
The Bobby Bones Show will sound very similar to the way Kickin' 100.5 sounds when we run our Cure Kids Cancer Radio Thon for Sanford Children's Hospital here in Sioux Falls. As an added side note, almost all of these Children's Hospitals share protocols with the hope that 'in the end,' we finally put an end to childhood cancer.
So, if you donate, you're money will be going to St. Judes, but rest assured, funds spent will help, in a roundabout way kids suffering from the same illness here in South Dakota and worldwide.
That's it. That's what we're doing, and why we're doing it. Just like our Cure Kids Cancer Radio Thon, we're doing it for the kids.
The official text line to donate is BOBBY to 785833
The official website to donate is stjude.org/bobbybones
Anyone who becomes a Partner In Hope during the 2 days will get a limited edition PIMPINJOY shirt.
By the way, Bobby has some awesome guests scheduled for the event. Check this out!
- ARTIST SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER 3RD:
- 6:05/5:05 AM CT – Niko Moon
- 6:00/5:30 AM CT – Gabby Barrett
- 7:20/6:20 AM CT – Brothers Osborne
- 8:20/7:20 AM CT – Sam Hunt
- 9:20/8:20 AM CT – Miranda Lambert
- 9:30/8:30 AM CT – Runaway June
- ARTIST SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER 4th:
- 6:05/5:05 AM CT – Maddie & Tae
- 6:30/5:30 AM CT – Parker McCollum
- 7:20/6:20 AM CT – Dierks Bentley
- 8:00/7:00 AM CT – Old Dominion
- 8:30/7:30 AM CT – Chris Stapleton
- 9:20/8:20 AM CT – Luke Combs
- 9:30/8:30 AM CT – Luke Combs & Jameson Rodgers
Celebrity Couples Whose Breakups Broke Our Hearts