1. Paper books over e-books.
2. Popcorn in a pot with oil. It tastes so much better than microwave popcorn.
3. Manual transmission . . . it's more fun to drive and easier to maintain.
4. An old 10-cent Bic razor over an electric razor . . . or a six-blade vibrating razor.
5. Walking around Blockbuster to find a movie instead of flipping indecisively through Netflix over and over.
6. Brewing nice, regular coffee . . . nothing flavored and no pods or Keurig cups.
7. Taking notes with a pen and paper, not on a laptop or a tablet.
8. A manual can opener . . . one that cuts from the side, not through the top.