A ‘Worm Warning’ Has Been Issued By The National Weather Service For Minnesota
IS THIS REAL?
I've lived in Minnesota for most of my life, and I don't think I've ever heard of or received a Worm Warning until today.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAYS
The Worm Warning states that areas along and south of I -94 can expect to see, smell and step on many worms this morning, and to 'proceed with caution.' When I saw the National Weather Service issued a Worm Warning, I wasn't sure what to think. But the comments about the Worm Warning are pretty darn funny.
If you didn't receive the Worm Warning, here it is:
MINNESOTANS RESPOND WITH HUMOR!
What do Minnesotans do when they get a Worm Warning? Have fun with it. These are some of the comments so far this morning:
- Didn't have this on my weather BINGO card ~Tom L.
- If we get some strong gusts, could we get a wormnado? ~Survivingnotthriving
- These robins are going to have a feast this morning. ~ Natalie
- It must be due to global worming. ~Michelle
- Thanks for the worming! ~Jeff
- Close the schools! ~All Hat No Cattle
- Was there a Worm Watch? Or did we go straight to the Worm Warning? ~Tommerdal
- It's almost like the Simpson's Whacking Day episode...and its the day after said day.~Brian
- As someone planning to move to Minneapolis, PLEASE EXPLAIN. Do I need to NOT live south of 94 for this reason? ~SD Native
- Strong winds? Rotating wormulimbus? Call it a Wormnado! ~Name Can't Be Blank
- Heart Worming ~Einhver helvítis gaur