This Weekend in the Sioux Empire
Between shoveling and waiting for it to snow again on Monday, here are a few fun things to do this weekend around the Sioux Empire:
- SIOUX FALLS SKYFORCE…Friday and Saturday at 7pm at the Sioux Falls Arena. The Force plays host to Tulsa both nights.
- SIOUX EMPIRE COMMUNITY THEATER PRESENTS “NO SEX PLEASE, WE’RE BRITISH”…Friday-Sunday at the Orpheum Theater. 7:30pm on Friday and Saturday and 2pm Sunday. Tickets are $18.
- USD DANCE TEAM KIDS CLINIC…on Saturday. The clinic is for children K-8th grade. The dancers will perform during halftime of the Coyotes vs. Western Illinois Women’s Basketball game at the Dakota Dome in Vermillion. Registration starts at Noon or you can pre-register. $25 fee includes a t-shirt and entrance into the game. The clinic will raise funds for the the dance team’s trip to nationals in Daytona Beach.
- PAMPER MYSELF…Saturday from 10am-3pm at Grand Falls Casino Resort. Free admission. Shopping, fashion shows, food demonstrations, door prizes. Mammogram screenings available from Edith Sanford Breast Health.
- PHILLIP PHILLIPS CONCERT TICKETS go on sale…Saturday at 10:30am at the Washington Pavilion. The 7pm show sold out in less than 2 hours. A 2nd show has been added at 4pm. Tickets are available at the Washington Pavilion box office or at www.washingtonpavilion.org. Tickets are $26.
- LAUGH 4 YOUTH…Saturday at 7:30pm at the Lorang Theater on the O’Gorman campus. Featuring Chris Coccia and Deacon Gray. A night of comedy benefiting Here 4 Youth, an organization that provides day and after-school services to youth of all abilities ages 3-21. Tickets are $25 in advance or $27.50 at the door.
- SIOUX FALLS STAMPEDE…Sunday at 5:05pm at the Sioux Falls Arena. The Herd hosts the Green Bay Gamblers.