Contact Us
Fire

Fire

Deadly Sioux Falls House Fire [VIDEO]

An elderly woman is dead after a house fire in Sioux Falls on Friday.  Jeff Helm, Fire Rescue Division Chief tells KSOO Radio: "About 6:25am this morning, fire crews were dispatched to 31st and Duluth area for a structure fire

Read More|Comment

Fire Evacuates Sioux Falls Apartment

Dozens of people were evacuated overnight at an apartment complex at 709 North Lewis Avenue in Sioux Falls.

Battalion Chief Jay Titus says firefighters forced entry to one of the apartments and found a small kitchen fire

Read More|Comment

Category: Articles, Local News Tags:
Truck Fire - April 2, 2013
Tea Storm Chasers/KSOO-AM

Truck Catches Fire on I-90 Near Brandon

BRANDON - A Novak Sanitary Service dumpster truck caught fire on Tuesday on I-90 at mile marker 406.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags:
Field Fire - April 2, 2013
Tea Storm Chasers/KSOO-AM

Controlled Burn Leads to Grass Fire in Tea

TEA - Fire crews from Tea, Lennox and Sioux Falls were called out when a controlled burn got out of hand resulting in a grass fire. The incident took place in the 400 block of 467th Ave in Tea.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags: , , ,

Firefighters Grab Unattended Child from Rapid City Apartment

RAPID CITY - Authorities in Rapid City say firefighters forced their way into an apartment and pulled out a 16-month-old child who was alone as smoke detectors buzzed from a smoldering kitchen stove.

Read More|Comment

Category: South Dakota News Tags: ,
Minnesota Ave House Fire - March 23, 2013
Tea Storm Chasers/KSOO-AM

Early Morning Fire Destroys Minnesota Avenue House

SIOUX FALLS - At approximately 2:15 am, Sioux Falls Fire Rescue responded to a fully involved structure fire at 531 N Minnesota Ave.

Read More|Comment

Category: Local News Tags: ,
Baltic House Fire
Tea Storm Chasers/KSOO-AM

Early Morning Fire Destroys Abandoned Home in Baltic [PHOTOS]

BALTIC - Fire consumed what an abandoned two story house at around 1:25 AM in the 200 block of Elm Street in Baltic.

Read More|Comment

Category: Articles, Local News Tags: , ,

Fire Destroys Bar in Northeastern Town of Mina

MINA - A bar in the northeastern South Dakota town of Mina has been destroyed by fire.

Read More|Comment

Category: South Dakota News Tags:

Deployed South Dakota Airman, Wife Lose Home to Fire

RAPID VALLEY - The wife of an Ellsworth Air Force Base airman deployed overseas escaped harm when the couple's house caught fire, but three of their pets died in the blaze.

Read More|Comment

Category: South Dakota News Tags: ,
Brush Fire (FILE)
Michael Bocchieri/Getty Images

Fire Danger Increasing in Western South Dakota

RAPID CITY - Warm temperatures and low humidity are increasing the fire danger in western South Dakota.

Read More|Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kikn.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Kickin' Country 100.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Kickin' Country 100.5 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!