Parking Options for the Bull Riding and Sportsmen’s Show
Additional parking options will be available for people planning to attend the Professional Bull Riders: Built Ford Tough Series and the Sioux Empire Sportsmen’s Show events at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
The public is encouraged to arrive early and use free shuttles to and from the PREMIER Center.
Free park-and-ride shuttle service will begin at 6:00 PM on Friday, March 13, and at 5:00 PM on Saturday, March 14. Shuttles will be located at Elmwood Golf Course at Russell and Kiwanis, and at Burnside Park at Burnside and West Avenue.
Free parking is available in the four lots at the PREMIER Center. Additional parking is available at Earl McCart Fields located a few blocks south of the PREMIER Center, as well as on the streets south and east of the facility, allowing people to walk to the venue.
Parking is available after 5:00 PM. weeknights and all day on weekends in the Sioux Falls School District’s Operational Services lot directly west of the venue on Western Avenue.
When using public on-street parking near the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center, attendees are asked to be courteous to those living in the neighborhoods around the PREMIER Center by following proper parking etiquette:
- Park with the direction of traffic and within 12 inches of the curb.
- Parallel park adjacent to the curb except where diagonal parking is allowed.
- Park at least four feet from vehicles to your front or rear.
- Do not park on the grass. Do not park within 30 feet of a stop sign.
- Do not park within 20 feet of a crosswalk.
- Do not park within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.