National Geographic Comes Up with Happiest Cities List
National Geographic Explorer has come up with a list of the "happiest cities" in the United States.
Author Dan Buettner and Gallup’s social scientists put together a criteria that they used to measure people's expressions of "Happiness."
After I went through the list I kept thinking, "Well they obviously haven't visited Sioux Falls." Other than that, the places on this list that I have visited did seem happy enough.
Though I do remember a certain "unhappy" thing happen in #3 recently.
What do you think?
Here is the Top 10 Happiest Cities, Visit National Geographic Explorer for the complete list.
- Boulder, Colorado
- Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
- Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles Arroyo Grande, California
- San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California
- Provo-Orem, Utah
- Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk, Connecticut
- Barnstable Town, Massachusetts
- Anchorage, Alaska