Wynonna Tapped For Dancing With The Stars
The new reveal is now official. Here are the new Dancing With The Stars members for Season 16.
- Wynonna Judd, whose impressive vocal skills has won her five Grammy Awards. It will be interesting to see if she has the dance moves to match.
- Aly Raisman, Olympic gymnast. Shawn Johnson, an Olympic gold medalist in gymnastics won Season 8. Expectations will be high for Raisman.
- Dorothy Hamill. An Olympic and professional ice skating legend.
- Victor Ortiz, a pro boxer with lighting speed and quick reflexes. WIll it be enough to bring to the dance floor?
- Lisa Vanderpump, a reality star taking a break from Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.on the Bravo network. Look for Brandi Glanville her BFF in the audience along with her well dressed dog Giggy
- Kellie Pickler. She will be the first American Idol contestant on the show. Will her fans give her an advantage because they will actively phone in votes for her?
- Comedians Andy Dick and D.L. Hugley will appear along with soap opera star Ingo Rademacher.
- Disney star Zendaya Coleman rounds out the field. She was likely added to attract a young audience to the show.
The two hour season premiere of Dancing With The Stars begins Monday March 18th at 7pm central on ABC.
The first member for Season 16 of Dancing With The Stars is ……(drum roll)…..Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones!
The big reveal is supposed to take place Tuesday February 26th on Good Morning America. Reportedly, ABC ran a promo during the Oscars that revealed Jones as a cast member! Dancing With The Stars host Tom Bergeron confirmed via Twitter that Jones is a cast member for the new season.
Rumors have been running rampant as to who the new cast members will be. Kellie Pickler, John Lowe, Wynonna Judd, Fierce Five Olympian Aly Raisman, and boxer Victor Ortiz.
Dance pro Maksim Chmerkovsky is reportedly leaving the show at least for this season.