What You Need To Know Before You Try to Buy Garth Tickets
Garth Brooks is a smart guy. He knows the music biz, he understands the hoops artists have to jump through and also knows just what it means to have the kind of career he's been blessed with. He also appreciates whom he perceives, put him where he is - his fans.
I think most artists give very little thought to the, sometimes, daunting process fans and ticket buyers go through to get to see the performances they treasure. But then again, Garth Brooks isn't most artists. This is a man who thinks deeply, feels passionately, and genuinely cares about family, friends and fans.
With that in mind the ticket-buying process for his show, (Saturday, September 16) or shows (whichever it turns out to be) is a little different. Believing that every fan should have equal access to the tickets they desire Garth has set up some rules:
- No pre-sales
- No box-office sales during the Friday on-sale (Today- Friday, July 21)
- Select number of paperless tickets
- 8 ticket limit
- All tickets are the same price regardless of location in venue
- Delivery of tickets will be delayed until closer to time of the concert in an effort to thwart outrageous scalping- -I mean, selling your tickets on a secondary ticket site (for an outrageous amount of money!)
- Tickets are $74.98 in all seating levels and go on sale today, (Friday, July 21) at 10 a.m. Tickets are ONLY available at www.ticketmaster.com/GarthBrooks, by calling the Ticketmaster Express automated service at 1-866-448-7849, or Ticketmaster’s main line at 800-745-3000.
Now this isn't to say that if you have a pile of money, you can't spend it buying one of the "Garth Brooks VIP packages" including: a premium ticket, parking pass, concierge at the venue, one of Trisha Yearwood's cookbooks, Garth-autographed guitar, and more. But no, it does not include meeting him and becoming best buds!
For any other questions you might have check out the Denny Sanford Premier Center online.
Source: Denny Sanford Premier Center