Downtown Sioux Falls Jazz Crawl
- Downtown Sioux Falls
- Various Locations, Sioux Falls, SD United States
Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues celebrates Jazz Appreciation Month (JAM) by hosting a number of special events, including the 7th Annual Downtown Jazz Crawl.
JAM was designated by the Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum of American History in 2001 and the U.S. Congress passed legislation in 2003 that declared April as Jazz Appreciation Month.
JAM Sioux Falls signature event, the Downtown Jazz Crawl will feature many local jazz musicians at your favorite downtown bars and restaurants, starting at 5pm.
2013 Downtown Jazz Crawl
Various Locations Downtown
Saturday, April 13, starting at 5pm.
For More Information call: 605.335.6101
13 downtown venues and over 30 local jazz musicians!
Build your own progressive food and music menu as you travel to the various downtown hot spots to experience a wide array of jazz music!
• Taste of the Big Apple, Dan Larsen 5pm
• Wild Sage Grille, Jim McKinney Trio 6pm
• Acoustic, Chris Borchardt 6pm
• Bros Brasserie, “Jazzed” with Bobby Gripp 6pm
• Crawford’s, Hegg Brothers 6:30pm
• Grille 26, Sticks and Strings 7pm
• Icon Lounge, SDSU Faculty Jazz Combo, 7:30pm*
• Monks, Elisabeth Hunstad 8pm
• Paramount, Chris Champion 8pm
• Parker’s Bistro, Ken Jacobs 8 pm
Old Skoolz, Telejazz 8pm
Touch of Europe, Rhythm Method 8:30pm
Latitude 44, Dakota Jazz Collective Featuring Allison Nash, 9pm
Icon Lounge, Davina and the Vagabonds 9:30pm* *Icon Lounge will have a cover charge - $10 in advance, $12 at the door- good for the entire night
For more information about Jazz Appreciation Month events, click here.