Duck Dynasty Drinking Game
With the iconic beards of the Duck Dynasty boys expected to be the hot Halloween prop this year, the men sporting the real beards will be wrapping up Season Four, the season A&E says has been the best so far.
And because there is no official word on if Duck Dynasty will be returning for a 5th season to A & E, celebrating the past and toasting to the future might not be a bad idea with this Duck Dynasty Drinking Game.
What you and your fellow duck-callers will need is a pitcher of Sweet Tea with vodka, or you could use beer, whatever you feel more comfortable with. For the underage duck-callers, please use your favorite non-alcoholic beverage. (Remember, must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol!) And of course to hold your beverage of choice, you will need a red solo cup.
Rules of the game are as follows:
1. Everyone takes a sip during the opening credits of the show.
2. If Phil busts out a Philosophie, the participant must take 1 drink.
3. If Miss Kay mentions dating, sex or her milkshake, take 2 drinks.
4. Whenever Si says “Jack”, take another sip.
5. When Phil says “happy, happy, happy”, the last person to shout “happy” has to drink for 5 seconds.
6. You must fill up your plastic cup to the top if Uncle Si makes any pop culture references.
7. This rule could get tricky….whenever anyone mentions “the Redneck way”, then swap cups with the person next to you. (Duck-callers choice if to pass right or left.)
8. If Sadi gets embarrassed in any way…by anyone in her family…take a drink.
9. If Willie pulls out the “Overprotective Dad” card, take a drink to wash down his judgment.
10. If the Robertsons go hunting and get distracted, take 5 drinks.
11. If Korie convinces Willie to do something he doesn’t want to do, take 2 drinks.
12. If there is ever a time where the amount of camouflage is too confusing to look at, simply keep drinking until you can make sense of it.
Have fun….enjoy the season finale of Duck Dynasty Wednesday, October 23, and remember to duck-call responsibly!