World’s Largest Truck Show Rolls Through Sioux Falls [VIDEO]
The World's Largest Truck Convoy & Truck Show will roll through Sioux Falls this weekend, September 21 & 22.
Drivers from across our great state and region gather together to drive their big rigs on a designated route circling Sioux Falls in an effort to raise money & awareness for Special Olympics. Many of these drivers are accompanied by Special Olympics athletes during this trek.
After the convoy, drivers & athletes are joined by family members, friends and law enforcement personnel for the truck & car show, lunch, entertainment, a live auction, and a presentation of awards.
To register for the 2012 World's Largest Truck Convoy, drivers are asked to raise a minimum of $100. Registration to the Convoy includes 1 free lunch, goody bag (with hat & t-shirt) and entry in Truck Convoy. It all begins at the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds with cool events throughout the weekend.
Friday, September 21st
- Truck Registration: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
- Light Show: Dusk
- Food & Beverage: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Texas Hold'em Poker Tourney:
- Registration - 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Poker Starts - 7:00 pm
Saturday, September 22nd
- Truck Registration: 6:30am - 8:45am
- Car Show Registration: 8:00am - 11:30am
- Lead Truck Bidding & Mandatory Drivers Meeting: 9:40am
- Truck Line Up: 10:00am
- Lunch: 11:30:am - 1:00pm
- Truck & Car Show: 11:30am - 4:00pm
For categories, car show info, and more schedules, just visit the official home page of this awesome and powerful event.