Baby Mop Is Just Weird
I was surfing the internet looking for a story idea and I ran across a product called the Baby Mop. I found it on AOL, then googled the product and found it on betterthanpants.com.
According to the website, here are the top five reasons you need a baby mop.
1. Teach your baby a strong work ethic early on in their life.
2. Your baby will learn not to drop and waste food.
3. Baby will get a nice workout, burn off energy, and do muscle toning. And sleep better too!
4. Not having to clean your floors saves you time so you can spend it doing things you enjoy.
5. Save lots of money on house cleaning costs.
According to the product overview, ‘These baby mops are super soft and comfortable. The mop is made using ultra absorbent materials and engineered to clean and shine your floor. When your baby is done cleaning they are designed for easy on and off. Baby Mops make great baby shower gifts.’
This innovative product can be yours for just $40.00.
Despite all of the pictures that illustrate the product and its unique selling points I’m still not convinced that anyone would really want to buy one of these, much less give one as a gift. As a parent and grandparent, this product strikes me as being very self-serving.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the weirdest products I have ever seen!